FBI Warns of Violence in America Over Anti-Islamic Movie
A U.S. intelligence bulletin warned today that the violent outrage aimed at U.S. embassies spawned by a movie mocking the Prophet Mohammed could be spread to America by extremist groups eager to “exploit anger.”
The Joint Intelligence Bulletin issued by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security said “the risk of violence could increase both at home and abroad as the film continues to gain attention.” Yahoo News
And it appears that the ramping up has started.
University of Texas spokeswoman Rhonda Weldon said the university received a call about 8:35 a.m. from a man with a Middle Eastern accent claiming to be with al-Qaida. The man said he had placed bombs all over the campus that would go off in 90 minutes. SOURCE
So far these claims have been baseless, but with a terrorist it’s not always about the act of terror that causes mass death and great damage. The simple fact that UT was disrupted is looked upon as a victory by terrorists. They managed to inflict fear in a group of people and that is as much a part of their plan as anything.
I’m all for freedom of religion, that is a founding principle of this nation. I am also all for freedom of speech. Oh what the heck, I am an ardent supporter of the Bill of Rights and the United States Constitution as written by the Founders! Islam has NO part of that.
Islam was NOT a part of this nation when it was founded and has only become a part of America in the last few years. This nation was founded on Christian and Judeo beliefs; it was NOT founded on the belief that Allah and Mohammed are sacrosanct!
I am not going to sit here and make baseless attacks on Islam, I don’t have to, there is solid basis for ALL attacks on and against Islam, its utter hypocrisy, Muslims in general and their pedophile prophet, Mohammed. Islam is a CULT and it is still living in the 7th century.
I don’t have ANY use for Muslims, not Muslims of this, or any other nation. Islam calls itself *the Religion of Peace*; it is my solemn belief that Islam is a religion of violence and revolution and has NO place in American society or on U.S. soil. I do NOT believe there is such a thing as a PEACEFUL Muslim.
If that offends some delicate sensitivities, too bad, so sad, it really sucks to be you.
Muslims claim they want to be a part of America but the Constitution, freedom and the American way are an alien concept to ALL that are of the Muslim faith. These Muslims that claim their desire to be Americans are also insist that Muslim Law, Sharia, be put in place and that Americans embrace Sharia.
WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!
Here are details about various protests:
– In Yemen, demonstrators breached a security wall at the U.S. Embassy as several thousand people protested outside. Four protesters died during clashes with security forces outside the embassy, according to Yemeni security officials.
Twenty-four security force members were reported injured, as were 11 protesters, according to Yemen’s Defense Ministry, security officials and eyewitnesses.
– In Egypt, site of one of the largest, longest-lasting protests, at least 13 civilians and six police officers were injured Thursday, according to Egyptian government officials. Throngs continued to pack the area in front of the Cairo embassy on Friday morning, as a large fire burned and security guarded the area.
The instability in Egypt is a primary concern to U.S. President Barack Obama, who warned in an interview with Telemundo that it would be “a real big problem” if Egypt’s leaders fail to protect American interests there.
– In Tunisia and Morocco, protesters massed in front of U.S. embassies.
– In Gaza City, Palestinians demonstrated outside U.N. headquarters, and about 200 Palestinians protested the film at the Palestine Legislative Council building. In one instance, Palestinian men burned a U.S. flag.
– In Tel Aviv, Israel, about 50 people demonstrated in front of the U.S. Embassy.
– Iranians protested near the Swiss Embassy in Tehran on Thursday. Switzerland represents U.S. interests in Iran, since Washington and Tehran do not have diplomatic relations. Up to 500 people chanted “Death to America!” and called for death to the director of the movie.
The Islamic Propagation Coordination Council, meanwhile, has issued a statement calling for rallies across Iran on Friday “to protest Zionist-U.S. plots against Muslim and Islamic values,” the state-run IRNA news agency reported.
– In Iraq, specifically in the predominantly Shiite area of eastern Baghdad known as Sadr City, hundreds of protesters hit the streets to protest the film. They chanted, “America is the enemy of the people,” with some burning an American flag. Other followers of radical cleric Muqtada al-Sadr also protested in the provinces of Najaf and Karbala.
So far, the violence has not spread to Afghanistan, where there is a high potential for outrage to erupt into destabilizing chaos. Obama and his Afghan counterpart, Hamid Karzai, have expressed their commitment to prevent that from happening.
The Afghan government has ordered an indefinite block of YouTube to prevent people there from watching the clips and staging violent protests. YouTube has already restricted access to the video. CNN.com
So, now the Obama Blame Game begins.
We ALL know that NOTHING is the fault of Barack Hussein Obama, right? Well, a number of folks say that Obama is doing NOTHING over these Embassy attacks.
Actually, Obama is doing something, he’s trying to lay it ALL off on Hillary Clinton.
As Secretary 0f State the Embassies are under her supervision and that of the STATE Dept. so it only stands to reason that Hillary Clinton is at fault and shall bear ALL the blame.
The Obamessiah shall remain blameless and pure in ALL matters.
What? You didn’t get the memo??