1. We respect your privacy, and will never share or sell your contact details with any 3rd party or vendor. If you have any questions about the following policy, please contact me at FredWitzell@verizon.net
2. This website is provided as-is and offers no warranties in any form implied or otherwise. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The TexasFred Blog and all associated persons thereof from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of your use of this website, including but not limited to out of your violation these terms.
3. Merchandise or services advertised on this website do not come with warranties of any kind from The TexasFred Blog.
4. Links to other websites through The TexasFred Blog website does not imply an endorsement of said website. The TexasFred Blog shall not be responsible for damages resulting from any goods, services or information from sites linked to The TexasFred Blog.
5. The owner of The TexasFred Blog shall not be liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in The TexasFred Blog website. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of our site.
6. The TexasFred Blog cannot verify all content submitted and posted on this website for complete accuracy. Users should independently verify information on this website before using it in any form. Users of this website agree to independently research information presented on this website before considering it fact and also agree that The TexasFred Blog holds no liability for the correctness of any material posted to this website.
7. Any user’s access may be terminated at any time and without notice for any reason.
8. By submitting articles or information to The TexasFred Blog website in any form you affirm that you own or have the rights and/or permissions to use and authorize The TexasFred Blog to use said articles and information. You also attest that you will not submit articles or information that are copyright protected unless you are the copyright holder and have rights to extend the copyright to The TexasFred Blog by which any submission shall grant The TexasFred Blog a shared unrestricted copyright to said submitted material. By submitting copyrighted materials the submitter assumes full responsibility for their actions. By submitting articles or information to The TexasFred Blog you agree that The TexasFred Blog has a reserved right to publish or remove any submissions in any form without prior written notice. Furthermore, by submitting articles or information to The TexasFred Blog you agree to take full responsibility for your submission and any consequences which may result of their publication.
9. Failure to enforce these terms does not constitute a waiver. Furthermore, a waiver of any part of these terms in one instance of breach does not waive any part of these terms in subsequent breaches of these terms.
10. The terms and conditions of The TexasFred Blog are subject to change and may be changed at any time by the owner of The TexasFred Blog website.